Tuesday, April 3, 2007

:: Song Hye-Kyo and Bi Rain ::


It all startes in their hit Korean drama, " Full house ". Which was a major hit though asia. They had a relationship but it ended...
So now that we are certainly not daydreaming we can start our shopping for the wedding night! Seriously what should I wear?
Rain/Bi, “I want to marry quickly and have a daughter like Song Hye Gyo”Top star Bi says that one of his wishes is to marry quickly and have a pretty daughter just like Song Hye Gyo. On the afternoon of the 17th, KBS 2’s ‘Live Entertainment’ show aired highlights from the Chinese press conference where this confession was revealed. In this broadcast, the Chinese press asked him to reveal his wish and he responded by saying, “To marry quickly and when I do, to bear a pretty daughter.” Then he added, “When I do have a daughter, I want her to be as pretty as Song Hye Gyo sshi.”
Source: Article, translated by
Char shown on Song Hye Gyo.net.
Q to Rain: What do you expect about your future bride ?Rain: She needs to be as beautiful as Hyekyo, I want to get marry soon.
Q to Hyekyo: How do you spend your Valentine’s day this year ?
Hyekyo: I am on the plane, flying back from Austria.Rain has not answered this question. (Germany, Austria whatever)
Q to both: How do you usually spend your Valentine’s day ?
Hyekyo: send chocolates
Rain: similar to Hyekyo
Q to Hyekyo: How would you like your wedding be ?Hyekyo: simple, just with some closest friends.
Q to Rain: Who is the most lovable girl ?Rain: the most lovable girl is by my side now (referring to Hyekyo)
Rain said that he wants to have his own family soon.Some biers have sung ‘I Do’ to Rain.Credit: soompi .

No comments: